September 21, 2006

My Vet

I went to see my Vet today so she could look at my Wound. She is called Farah (I thought it was Sarah to start with). She wears shoes the same sort as my Person but Farah's smell of polish.

I love Farah and Farah loves all of us. When I am in the vet's funny smelling room, my Person tries to keep me quiet but Farah makes such a big fuss of me that I just can't help jumping up. Even with my Wound. She loves Marmite the best and especially when she was a puppy - I know that. She tells my Person that Marmite is getting too heavy and at the same time she gives her treats!

Before I was born Farah went away and my Persons thought we had lost her forever so we changed vets - and there she was! At our new vet's waiting for us.

You can just see my Wound in this picture. My hair is shaved round it (funny that my skin is dark). It feels bristley when I lick at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment