November 26, 2006

Oh oh oh oh oh!

Oh oh oh oh oh!

I knew I was right to feel Suspicious when Person went to learn about Dog Listening and being an Alpha Wolf.

I heard Person saying she is going to STOP us from Going On The Sofas. 'By Christmas'.

Mary-Contrary-Person who has Robin and Nellie came to see us yesterday. I was so excited to see her because I know she finds it Very Difficult to IGNORE me like my Person asks her to.


But when I tried to jump up Person put me straight OUTSIDE. When Monty the Mont tried to jump up Person put him straight OUTSIDE. When Marmite tried to jump up Person put Marmite OUTSIDE. She then let us IN again. Very soon we Settled Down on the floor. Marmite Settled Down on the floor first and gave a big SIGH. Then Monty the Mont Settled down and gave a big SIGH. I went to my Bed under Person's Desk and gave a Big SIGH.

Mary-Contrary says she NEVER lets Robin and Nellie go on her Sofa. This is all Mary-Contrary's fault, I think.

Yesterday when it was Very Windy and Very Stormy and Very Muddy I came in and jumped onto the Sofa but for some reason Person pulled me off. Person then Washed and Polished the Sofa.

I wonder HOW Person is going to Stop me from Sleeping on the Sofa. Or Stop Monty the Mont from Sleeping on the Sofa. Or Stop Marmite from Sleeping on the Sofa.

Anyway, we are under her desk just now because it's near to her. It's nice and warm too.


1 comment:

  1. Nice blog!!! Just by looking at your blog, I'm thinking of owning a dog.. haha. Check mine too!!

    I just started blogging. Can give me some advice?

    http://please-help-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete