December 30, 2006

Philosophical

There is one SOFA DAY left before New Year.

NO MORE SOFA is Person's New Year Resolution, Not my New Year Resolution. Not Monty the Mont's New Year Resolution and certainly not Marmite's.

My New Year Resolution is SLEEP ON SOFA.

I'm not quite sure about Years. I'm not sure about Weeks and I'm not sure about Days.

Person often says Wait a Minute. I understand Wait. I don't understand Minute. I don't understand TIME.

I live for the PRESENT.

Which reminds me, Person hasn't given me back my Squeaky Toy with Spots yet that I got for Christmas.

I can't do PHILOSOPHICAL very well though I do try sometimes. I am Philosophical about having to WAIT for Monty the Mont to get off my place on the SOFA.

Anyway, here is a Philosophical Quote from someone who really Understands Dogs:

"Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I think that is how dogs spend their lives." ~ Sue Murphy

..

No comments:

Post a Comment