March 25, 2007

Great Danes

My Person went to see two Great Danes yesterday. Ziggy and Maddie had had a fight and Ziggy had Two Wounds. Ziggie and Maddie's Person had a Big Wound on her arm when she stopped them Fighting.

Great Danes are VERY BIG DOGS.

When my Dog Listener Person first goes in people's houses, she IGNORES their dogs. So she IGNORED the Great Danes.

My Person often Ignores me as well. I know that if I stay quiet for a little while she will then be nice to me.

It is very difficult to IGNORE Great Danes. Ziggy's nose touched Persons nose. Person tried not to laugh. She would not look at Ziggy though. SUDDENLY Ziggy made a loud WOOF, right in her face.

Person says that Ziggy was soooo BIG I could stand up underneath him.

Anyway, I wouldn't have been scared of Ziggy. Marmite wouldn't have been scared of Ziggy. I think Monty the Mont might be a little bit On The Defensive if he met Ziggy.

Here is a picture of Maddie in her bed. It is the Biggest dog bed there is.




No comments:

Post a Comment