March 29, 2007

Spots

Yesterday Person was being a Dog Listener and she went to see a Dog with SPOTS all over him. He was called Oscar.

I wish Person had taken me with her to see Oscar. I have never seen a dog with SPOTS before. They were Black SPOTS.

I don't have any SPOTS, nor does Monty the Mont and nor does Marmite. (I have seen Persons with SPOTS though, but they were Red Spots, not BIG BLACK SPOTS like Oscar's).

Here is a picture of Oscar. My Person was giving him a Treat.

Person didn't give me a Treat when she got home from seeing Oscar though. She just Ignored me instead.

Later, she did give me a little bit of Sausage, and Monty the Mont and Marmite.

I have another picture to show you. It is Noola, Dizzy's new puppy. Noola and Dizzy's Persons are Dog Listeners too, so they Ignore Dizzy and Noola when they come home, just like Person Ignores me.

Anyway, perhaps Dizzy and Noola are given a little bit of Sausage later.

No comments:

Post a Comment