May 30, 2008

Silly Milly

Milly Molly is just about OK when she is lying down. Milly Molly is Best when she is ASLEEP.

Milly likes playing with Marmite. But I don't like Milly playing with Marmite.

I get cross with Silly Milly, but Milly doesn't take any notice of me. Person never gets cross with Milly. Person is VERY QUIET. Person does STANDING STILL and DOING NOTHING.

Sometimes I show Milly my TEETH. Milly doesn't care.
Here is a picture of me showing my TEETH to Milly (and Monty the Mont is keeping out of it).

A man has come today to make some Concrete, and Milly is barking at the man. Milly is SCARED of him.

I try to tell Milly to STOP barking at the Concrete Man. I BARK at her. But Milly won't take any notice of me.

Persons says that one day Milly will Grow Good. One day, when Milly Grows Good, I will show her how to dig HOLES.

Milly is VERY BRAVE with Dogs and Milly is VERY SCARED with Persons. She tiddles if Persons look at her. She tiddles if Persons talk to her.

Milly tiddles if My Person bends over her.

So Person sits on the floor with Milly and she doesn't tiddle. Then Milly likes a Cuddle. Milly likes to be Brushed.

Anyway, I don't like Person giving Milly a Cuddle.

But Milly doesn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment