November 26, 2009

Top Dog

Monty the Mont stands over Silly Milly. He says I AM TOP DOG.

Monty the Mont tries standing over ME sometimes.

Huh

I JUMP ON HIM.

I am TOP DOG really - not Monty the Mont.

(I let Person think she's TOP DOG! Ha ha. I humour her).

When Milly and I play NOISY PLAY Monty gets Worried.

Monty doesn't like CONFLICT. He barks at us. He stands between us.

Me - well I LOVE CONFLICT with Silly Milly. I Love Conflict with Monty the Mont. Marmite is too lazy.

Conflict with Milly is difficult when Person is around. Conflict with Monty the Mont is difficult when Person is around.

This is because Person Breaks Up Conflict.

Person stands Very Still and Silent. She WAITS for us to stop. She waits and she waits.

UH-OH.

Or she keeps walking backwards and forwards between us till we just give up.

Person is VERY PATIENT.

Anyway, Person went to see a dog called Millie. Yes, ANOTHER Milly.

Millie is a Beagle. Once, before her Persons rescued her, Millie lived in a pack of Hunting Hounds.

Then she got lost or stolen.

So now Millie was an Only Dog.

While her Persons were out at work each day she was so Unhappy she HOWLED and HOWLED. She broke things. She hurt herself. She toiletted indoors.

The vet gave her some Happy Pills.

My Person showed Millie's Persons how to slowly to get her ok with being all alone.

Slowly, slowly, slowly Millie got better. Slowly slowly the vet the cut down the Happy Pills.

THEN THEY GOT DILLLON!

Dillon is five months old. Dillon is Very Playful.

Sometimes Dillon and Millie do a little bit of Conflict.

Dillon and Millie LOVE each other.

Here are some more Happy Dogs.

One of them is Jester who writes on my Message Board.

Which one is Jester?

Jester is the one in the Middle.

I should be there too. We could play Chase. We could CONFLICT. Even FIVE Paterdales would never catch ME.

I am a SPEED HOUND.

No comments:

Post a Comment