November 03, 2009

Silly Season

Silly Milly is being Very Silly. Milly is In SEASON.

It is Milly's SILLY SEASON.

Last time it was Spring. This time it is Autumn.

Milly Prances around me. She Paws me. She Barks at me. She Wriggles her Bum at me.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Person says that's because I have No Balls.

No Balls? There are two Yellow Tennis Balls and one Red Rubber Ball in the box with our Old Bones.

Anyway, I'm glad she doesn't have Summer and Winter as well. Spring and Autumn is quite enough, thank you.

Marmite can't have a Silly Season. Marmite has had The Operation. (I hope Milly soon has The Operation also).

Anyway, I love Monty the Mont best of all.


Every evening He-Person says Where's that Flaming Chocolate Dog?

Marmite is outside, in the dark, hoovering up the bird seed.

Person went to see a Portuguese Potengo on Sunday.

Here he is. His name is Tom.


Tom barks when he is Sad or Scared when his Persons go out and leave him by himself.

Then Person went to see Barkly Bear.

Barkly Bear is a Labradoodle and he is Petrified of Traffic.

His Tail goes Between his Legs; he Licks his Lips.

Person said Don't take him near Traffic for now. Not until he is ready.

Here is Barkly Bear looking a little Worried.

Anyway, here I am trying to get Monty the Mont to PLAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment