June 25, 2010

Deaf dalmation

Molly is Deaf.

Molly is SPOTTY. Molly is just eleven months old.


Molly's First Persons went on Holiday.

When they came back, they just LEFT HER at the Kennels.

My Person has helped to find NEW PERSONS for Molly.

Three weeks ago Molly's New Persons were Very Very Sad Persons because their other Spotty Dalmation called Nelson was gone forever.

Now they are Very Very Happy Persons.

And here is Molly in her New Home.

Now Molly is a Very Very Happy Spotty dog.


News Flash. Molly is finding her feet. She has Raided the Larder.

Person went to see Beardie Ellie last week.

Here Ellie's She Person wants to sit back down in her seat.

Oh YES? Are you KIDDING?

Anyway, Person would never Leave ME in kennels when she came home from Holiday. Nor Monty the Mont, nor Marmite, nor Milly.

But she does Leave Me in my Dog Den during the day. And my Garden. And my Field.

With Monty the Mont. With Marmite. And with Silly Milly.

I can nearly squeeeeeeeeeeze out of my Dog Den.

That is because I am VERY SKINNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment