September 05, 2020

There's Life in the Old Dog Yet


When Person isn't Zooming, she takes me into My Field.

People Zooms All Over the World. 

Person Zooms to help Persons Dogs with Problems.

I have a Problem. It's Pickle.


I am Too Old to Zoom.

I am Not Too Old to Walk to My Field.

I am Feeling Much Better Now on my New Vegan Kibble. 


Milly Doesn't Zoom. Milly is Twelve Years of age.

Milly is In Season .... Again. 

I'm Not Interested anymore.



Anyway,  Pickle does Zoomies After Tea.


Zara does Zoomies after Breakfast.


I've Not Yet Seen Person doing Zoomies All Over the World.

🐾 My Person says, would you like to sign up to her newsletter? Next time she will write about my Blog.  http://eepurl.com/haWe_D
 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:18 pm

    Hi Pip - We like to see your pictures. Person has not sent you a message when I asked. We had a good vacation. Now we are home and not much is happening. Penny was being sick and has to have special food and pills. I do not know if I would like vegan food, but I am glad to see you doing well. Last week I found a dead squirrel in the woods. It was lovely,but the man would not let me eat it. Your friend Doyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:00 pm

    Happy Birthday Pip!!!

    Person has seen on your person's newsletter that you are now 15. Hooray for you!!! Cheers, mate! Doyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Doyle! You had a great vacation Lucky Boy. I'm sorry Penny is Sick. Perhaps she should try My Vegan Food. My Tummy is Still Good.

    By the way my Birthday was in May. I was born May 2005. I don't know the date. I was born in a rehoming shelter.

    The Weather is Cold and Person will soon need to put My Coat on when I go out.

    You Person told My Person that when Penny was Sick it was Just There. When I poop it's Just There too. Today I RAN down the field! Person has put a Magnetic Collar on my Neck. She says it may Help my Arthritis.

    Bye Bye Doyle my Friend from Across the Ocean.

    ReplyDelete