November 11, 2020

In Continent. In My Field


It's Autumn in My Field.


In the Evening, Zara was in My Field All Alone When B A N G!!!

Phizz, Whizz, Pop and BANG BANG BANG BANG!


Why was poor Zara So Frightened?

Fireworks are Guy Fawkes' Fault, Person says.

Person Tells Me that I'm DEAF.


Bang. Pickle Barked. Person Threw Pickle Food.

Person Threw Me Food. Person Threw Milly Food. 

Person Threw Zara Food. 

Poor Zara was Too Scared to Eat. She was Shaking.

There are Lots of Autumn Smells in My Field


Anyway, Person says I'm Incontinent as well as Deaf.

Doubly In Continent.

Can I be in Two Places at Once?

In Europe? Out Of Europe? 

I was IN My Field.

And Here I am OUT of My Field




 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:31 pm

    Hello Pip,
    We like to see your pictures. I would like to be in your field with you. We have brown leaves here too. I am mostly ok now, but I have not been myself. I lose my balance and fall down. My head tilts to one side. Persons took me to Aunt Joanne. I have old timers disease. I have pills. Penny still has pills. I go on walks, I go in the woods, but sometimes I lose my balance and fall down. Persons say maybe snow here next week. I love snow. Your friend, Doyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello My Friend Doyle, I'm sorry you fall over. Sometimes Person has to help me to stand up as my legs are long and spindly and weak. I wonder why your head tilts. I peed all over the siting room floor when I got off the sofa this morning after the night. It left a wriggly trail all the way to the door. Does falling down make you scared, I wonder. I sometimes fall down too.

    They say we are going to have a very cold winter so perhaps we will have snow. I'm too thin for snow and have to wear a coat. One day we will meet over that rainbow bridge persons talk about. We can roll in the snow and eat treats. From Pip x

    ReplyDelete