January 06, 2021

Off With the Old. On With the New.

Off with the Old Pip?

On with a New Pip?

I am Going Nowhere. 

Not Yet.

Person says it's not a Happy New Year. 

It Might Be Happy New Summer when Person Comes Home Smelling of Other Dogs again.

But Person won't have a Happy New Summer without ME.


Pickle is Happy Rushing About.

Pickle is Happy Wrecking his Toy Tortoise.

Pickle is Happy Waiting for Person to get him out of HER Bed.

Milly is Happy when she has a Ball.

Here is Zara Waiting for Her Tea.

Zara is Most Happy When She is Eating. 

Anyway, this is ME when I was One Year Old.










2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:03 pm

    Pip - This is Penny. Doyle used to write to you but now that he's gone I will. Person says you are very old. Older than Doyle, as old as Dudley would be. I heard the video of when you were 1 and Wanted To Go Out. I ran into the room where the sound was and looked about. I was very alert. Things here are different. I have not been to my woods by the river for a long time. The man hurt his leg and can't go out. Now the woman takes me for long walks. We look for SQUIRRELS. We had snow for Christmas and the woman and I played Huskies in the yard. Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Penny. Thank you for keeping in touch for Doyle. I am Sad about Doyle. Are you Sad also?
    Person is At Home all the time. She is waiting for something called a Vaccination (because I have my Own Field I don't have Vaccinations anymore).
    When I join Doyle I want to go with him to your woods and river. I am a Sight Hound and could help you Spot SQUIRRELS in the Distance.
    I am Happy that you are my New Friend.
    From Pip (Person calls me Pippit the Whippet!)

    ReplyDelete