June 10, 2007

A Home for Poppy where she is Safe and Loved

Poppy is a Greyhound. She isn't a Grey Greyhound though. Poppy is Tan. She should be called a Tanhound. Poppy looks a bit like ME.


Poppy is 5 years old.

Poppy's Persons have SPLIT UP and Poppy has NOWHERE TO LIVE. All she longs for is to be Safe and Loved. I am Safe and Loved. So is Monty the Mont and so is Marmite.

I don't like the sound of SPLITTING UP. I did have my WOUND last year though, when I pierced myself on the wire fence.

Poppy was an Irish racing dog. Before her Persons SPLIT UP, Poppy was just starting to be a Dog and not just a Racing Machine. I want to find Poppy a NEW HOME so she can be Safe and Loved just like I am.

Person came home smelling of two HUGE Great Danes on Thursday. They are called Pluto and Skye. Because Person is a Dog Listener she showed Great Danes Persons how to give Pluto and Skye Time Out by IGNORING them, and THANKING them when they Bark.

When Person left she called Pluto to her and gave him a Treat. Then she called Skye to her and gave her a Treat too.

On Friday morning Pluto and Skye's Persons said to my Dog Listener Person: "Did your treats have some sort of Tranquiliser in them? How can they have changed so dramatically – it is amazing".

Anyway, I like to be a Racing Machine. Monty the Mont and Marmite can't catch me.

And it would take a LOT more than that to Tranquilise ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment