June 05, 2007

That Bloody Pip


I was very WORRIED today. I thought Marmite was Never Coming Home. Monty the Mont thought Marmite was Never Coming Home.

He-Person and He-Person's Rellies from New Zealand took Marmite for a Hunt (Persons say Walk). Marmite is Monty the Mont's Rellie. They have the same father.

He Persons and Rellie-Persons didn't take me for a Hunt and they didn't take Monty the Mont for a Hunt. We stayed at Home with Person.

On Monday I didn't get any of Person's attention because on Monday Luke and Lovely Louise brought Elle-Baby-Person to our house. Ruth Person's Second Born and Allen came to our house too. These are She-Person's Rellies.

I was Shut behind the caging, Monty the Mont was Shut behind the caging and Marmite was Shut behind the caging.

I like the smell of Baby. But I couldn't even get to Baby Elle's feet to lick them.

So on Tuesday I thought it was time to get some ATTENTION.

He-Person called me That Bloody Pip on Tuesday. She-Person said she couldn't think What Got Into me.

But instead of ATTENTION, Person didn't SPEAK to me all evening. Person didn't LOOK at me all evening. Person IGNORED me.

Person didn't SPEAK to me all Wednesday. Person didn't LOOK at me all Wednesday. Person IGNORED me.

Person did all her Dog Listening things with me. Person did Gesture Eating with me. Person kept me BEHIND her.

Anyway, I knew Person wouldn't be able to keep it up because she loves me really. On Thursday she gave me a Big Cuddle.

Perhaps He-Person and He-Person's Rellies from New Zealand will take me for a Hunt tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment