April 02, 2009

Big black dog and little black dogs

Person's Friend's Patterdale Terrier Lolepop whose brother Jester writes to me on my Blog Zonkboard has just had SEVEN PUPPIES.

The Puppies are Black.


Monty the Mont is Black too.

Person went to see a Black German Shepherd the other day. Her name is Luna.

Luna means MOON.

Black Moon?

Luna is 16 months old and I would like to play with her.

I am a Speed Hound, so I would be able to catch her.

I am a Sight Hound too, but I may not be able to catch Luna in the dark. Unless the Moon is Silvery that is, not Black.

I can always catch Milly in the Dark.

Silly Milly isn't Black.

Milly and I have started a New Hole. A new BLACK Hole.

Person says she wishes she had Caught us In The Act.

Anyway, I am a Hearing Hound too. I can Hear Person Coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment