April 06, 2018

Spring

I see Pickle Wrote my last Blog. I Never Said PIckle could Write MY Blog.

This is MY Blog. It's all about ME. 

MY Blog is Not about Pickle.







It was Spring Yesterday. It was Sunny.

Pickle SPRINGS.

Pickle Springs Over the Gate into my Field.


Pickle Springs into Action when he Hears Something.


This is what Pickle Looks Like when he gets Too Close.

(Why am I Talking about Pickle. It's MY Blog).

Milly can't Spring when she gets in Pickle's Crate.

She gets Stuck.


I don't Spring anymore.

I am Thirteen Years Old.

Anyway, I started my Blog in September 2006. I was Six Months Old.





My Friend from America is called Doyle. Doyle says he was very excited that Pip see this picture of him at Deer Camp last weekend.  



This is a rough cabin out in the country.  I explain because I don’t want you to think this is our house.  

Doyle and I like reading Pip’s blog.  We are going to go back and read some of his older entries.

I wish America was Nearer. I could Chase Deer with Doyle at Deer Camp. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:07 pm

    Hi Pip,
    I am glad to see that you have taken your blog back. We have heard a lot of news from England lately. The Queen has lost her last Corgi. I told person that the Queen should look for it, but she said that meant the Corgi went away. Did you ever meet the Corgis? Also person is excited about the new baby. Is Pickle related to Lupo? It is spring here. Last weekend we went to Deer Camp in southern Ohio. I was running in the woods so much Persons were worried about me, but I am very strong. I splash and drink from the streams coming down the hills. Dudley does not run as far as me. I was with my friend Scout. He is a blonde Cocker Spaniel. He is not fixed yet, and he humps me. Persons tell him to Stop That Right Now. Then the man Person says to his friend "When are you going to get that dog fixed?" I am fixed, but I do not remember being broken. Person likes your pictures and says that Millie is very beautiful. Also she said Pickle is getting gray in the muzzle. Doyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixing may not stop humping. Sometimes it does. Sometimes it doesn't. That's what Person says. Some females hump. Sometimes it's just because they get too excited or stressed and don't know what else to do.

    Pickle is very like Lupo. Lupo is better behaved. I have just had three visits to the vet. I had been getting Grumpy. I had a Tooth Abscess. While I was asleep the vet pulled out the tooth and it now has stiches. It was a Big Back Tooth.

    I can't jump into or out of the car anymore. Person has to life me.

    ReplyDelete