May 08, 2018

Lumps and Molehills

Today is the Hottest Early Spring Bank Holiday since Records Began.

Two Weeks Ago Person said Your Face Looks Funny Pip.

I had a Lump Under my Eye.



The Vet said Tooth Abscess.

The Vet Removed a Big Back Tooth. I had Stitches in my Mouth.

She Cleaned all my Teeth.

I'm All Better Now.



I Like Going to the Vet. The Vet Makes a Fuss of me.


It's Too Hot for Milly to Play Ball.

It's Too Hot for Pickle to play Ball.

It's Too Hot for Zara to Play Ball.

I Can't be Bothered to Play Ball.

I Eat Grass



Anyway, Moles Live in the Bank in My Field.



Bank Holiday?

Has nobody told the moles?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:19 pm

    Ouch!!! So sorry about your tooth, Pip. Persons say that it must've been very sore. It is hot here too. Persons turn on the fans. Persons will not turn on the cold air as It's Only May. Thank goodness I have been to my Valerie and now have my short summer hair cut. My Valerie is a groomer, and I am sure she loves me best. I have a sport cut because I am an Active Dog. My fur is all slick like a seal when I swim. Valerie is who told persons that Dudley is a Plott Hound. No one is sure what Plott is. Dudley is busy sniffing in the yard where the bunnies have been. Doyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need to Go to Valerie. I have Short Hair and a Bare Tummy. It's cold in the winter when you have Nearly No Hair. A Plott Hound? Perhaps that means that Dudley is always Plotting something Naughty - like Pickle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:48 pm

    Things are not as usual at our house. Dudley is in a cone and has to take pills. He has a hot spot he licks licks licks. He has toes he licks licks licks. Now one toe is all swollen. We had to go see Aunt Joanne our vet. She gave Dudley a shot. She gave persons pills for Dudley. She said Dudley must be in the cone AT ALL TIMES. Dudley is very unhappy. He likes the pills in peanut butter. Also my friend Scout is here for several days. He is young and persons say Oh he is so cute. There is too much attention on Dudley in the cone and cute Scout. I should always be the center of attention. Maybe I will come to England and stay with you for a while, okay? Doyle

    ReplyDelete