June 16, 2018

Long Grass and More Pickling


Long Grass is for Eating. Long Grass is for Hiding. Long Grass is for Rolling in.


I Choose the Best Grass to Eat.



Milly thinks I Can't See her.

Zara Watches. Just In Case Person may have Food. 

(There is Pickle in the Distance. Pickling).

  
Zara Thinks about Food ALL THE TIME. Person says this is Because she's a Labrador.

Person couldn't Catch Pickle in the Long Grass. 

All the time Pickling. Run Run Run Wag Wag Wag Sniff Sniff Sniff.

(Naughty Pickle Caught a Pigeon). 



Sitting Still and Waiting is Hard for a Pickle. 

Anyway, Milly is a Poser.


Person is Telling me that my Ears are Inside Out again.


And it's Night Time now....

...and a (short) Break from Pickling.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:00 pm

    Hi Pip, Dudley and I like to eat grass too, mostly in the spring when it is fresh and juicy. It has been very hot in Ohio lately. There is a deer with a fawn in our neighborhood which is very unusual. Dudley likes to watch the doe. He watches and watches. We are going on vacation next week. We will go on our boat on a big lake. I will swim and swim. I am going to my Valerie on Thursday so I will have short hair and be as slick as a seal. Dudley's person from before will come and stay with us and see him. She is nice and she likes me too. She brings lavender oil to rub on his ears to comfort him. Pip, you must keep writing your blog and not let Pickle horn in and steal it. Doyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doyle, I'm sorry I didn't answer you. It's all Person's fault. You have an exciting life. I'm getting old. I have lots of lumps on my body but I can still run. I ran this morning before it got hot. It is hotter here this June than ever before. Person talk s about Global Warming whatever that is. She says your President Trump is going to come to see us soon. She says he Tweets. I Woof because I'm a dog not a bird. Bye bye for now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:03 pm

    Hi Pip, We are back from our vacation. It was wonderful. I got to swim every day. On one small beach I found a snake, but persons made me leave right away. Dudley does not swim, but he likes to walk out into the water where he can drink without bending over. Dudley is not happy now. He has another hot spot and must be in the cone until it's better. The man took him to see our vet, Aunt Joanne, yesterday. Dudley got a shot and has to take pills every day. Do not worry though, I am fine. Doyle

    ReplyDelete