June 05, 2020

Person Thought it was Bye Bye Pip

I Sniffed.

I Couldn't Stop. I Couldn't Breathe.


Then I started Coughing. I Gagged. I Choked.

Person had to Leave me at The Vet's Door. 

All By Myself.

Antisocial Distancing.

Person said No Operation.


But I CAME BACK HOME! 

I have a Tumour somewhere in my Throat.


Did Pickle Miss Me when I was at The Vet?


Milly HOWLED when I left home Without Her.

Zara was just.....Zara.


The Vet told Person she would Keep Me Comfortable for As Long As Possible.

I have Pills. I have Powder. I have Liquid.

Anyway, here I am as a Puppy. Fifteen Years Ago.



4 comments:

  1. Dear Pip
    It’s hard when we get older and can’t do the things we used to do when we were young! I’m sure person knows how it feels, I know I do! I know person will keep you warm and comfy! Take care old friend! ❤️��❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:07 pm

    Oh dear my friend Pip! Person has been away from her computer so we just learned of your problem now. It must've been scary not to be able to breathe. I am glad you can be comfortable for now.
    Person checked your blog because I wanted her to tell you that I am 13 now. My birthday was last week. Over the weekend I had a little seizure myself. The man thought I was going away. So persons took me to see Aunt Joanne today. I had to go into her room all by myself, but later she came out and visited with persons in the car. I had a stick for blood work, but then I had lots of treats so I felt better.
    You have been a good friend to me and I will be sad when you have to go. Your friend Doyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Person thought it was Bye Bye. I have had A Reprieve.

    Antibiotics have helped my throat. Special pills have stopped my Runny Poop. I am having probiotics to Help my Tummy.

    Dear Doyle, it's not All About Me. It's about YOU too. I hope you are ok. Maybe we will meet soon in Doggy Heaven? I can then go on Adventures with you xx

    ReplyDelete