February 17, 2007

Wild Predators

My Person says that, from behind, I look like Something Else.

A Sad Elephant, or maybe an Aardvark.

This is because I have two Whorls, one each side of my Tail. They look like EYES.

Monty the Mont doesn't have two Whorls that look like EYES, and nor does Marmite have two Whorls that look like EYES.

Perhaps I have two Whorls that look like Eyes so that Wild Predators are too AFRAID to Attack me From Behind.

I hope Wild Predators don't Attack Marmite from Behind because she would have to Run and Marmite is Slow. I'm not Slow. I'm FAST.

If Wild Predators Attacked Monty the Mont from Behind just a little bit, it could Teach him a Lesson.

It would prove to Monty the Mont that I am Winner of the 'Who's Top Dog' game if Wild Predators are too AFRAID to Attack me, but Wild Predators are not too AFRAID to attack Monty the Mont.

Anyway, I don't think we have Wild Predators in our field. We do have Moles though.

No comments:

Post a Comment