May 10, 2007

Person DARE NOT take me to Dog Training

I have not been to see Linsey Trainer Person at Person Training (Dog Training ha ha) for a Long Time. Marmite hasn't been to Training for a Long Time. (Monty the Mont never goes to Training because Monty the Mont doesn't like Training).

Granny Person is in Hospital. Person goes to see Granny Person Every Day to help her to eat her Dinner.

I would like Person to help me to eat my Dinner. If Person helped me to eat my Dinner it would make me feel IMPORTANT. Instead, she IGNORES me when I eat my Dinner. Then she removes my bowl straight away - before Marmite can come and see if I have left anything for her.

Person is visiting Granny Person and she is doing Dog Listening with lots of other Dogs. So Person now hasn't much time for Me, or for Monty the Mont or for Marmite.

Person says we are Getting Above Ourselves.

So Person DARE NOT take me or Marmite to Training now. I just might JUMP UP. I just might PULL ON LEAD. Marmite just might make a PUDDLE on the Floor.

A Dog Listener CANNOT have Dogs herself that Jump Up or Pull on Lead or make a Puddle on the Floor.

Luke, Person's Fourth Born, came to see us with Lovely Louise and Baby Elle.

Anyway, I'm off out to our Field now to see what Monty the Mont is Barking at.


PS. Dog Listeners CANNOT have Dogs that Bark out in the Field, either.






1 comment: