February 17, 2008

I Love You

Persons did something called Valentine's Day last week.

My Person did the I Love You STRETCH to me.

She got onto her knees. Then she STRETCHED her hands out towards me on the floor.

So I did one of my special STREEEEETCHES back to her, and LICKED her on the Nose.

Then Person said Ouch, I'm stuck.

Some of Person's Friends tried it with their dogs.

And nearly all Person's Friends dogs STREEETCHED right back.

One of Person's Friends dogs just looked at his Person and walked away.


Another of Person's Friends dogs Humped his Person's head.

Anyway, I love my Person better now she is no longer picking up the Small Sharp Scissors when she thinks I am asleep.

Person has finally removed all the Black Stitches. The nurse said the Black Stitches would go all by themselves, but they didn't.

My New Wound is now a New Pink SCAR.

1 comment: