December 10, 2019

General Election. Choose Yellow for Free Doggy Daycare


On Thursday Persons will choose Red or Blue or Yellow or Purple or Green.

I Choose Yellow.

(I can't see Red and Purple and Green. They All Look the Same to me).

Person says Choosing Yellow offers Free Doggy Daycare to All Dogs.



I can see Blue too. That's why we have Blue Balls.

Person went a Bulldog named Boris. 

Person once went to a Jack Russell Terrier named Nigel.

(Person hasn't yet been to a Dog named Jeremy). 


Anyway, we don't need Doggy Daycare. We have Person and we have Sofas


We have Hidey-Holes. We have Toys.

We have our Field.





On this day Two Years Ago it was Snow. Today it's Very Windy.

I Don't Like Wind.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:51 pm

    Pip - Did you have a Happy Christmas? Penny and I had a lovely special dinner last night with chicken broth. Dudley is not here any more. He was sick and left with persons in the red truck. Then he came back for a little while, but it wasn't really Dudley any more. He has been gone for several days and persons are doing crying. Persons say it was his time. I asked persons when is my time and they said not yet. They say that we will all know when it is time. We do not get peanut butter now since Dudley is not here taking pills. Persons have been paying a lot of attention to me and Penny. We like it. It is very warm here for winter time. Penny got a tick. Your friend, Doyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a Lazy Christmas. Pickle doesn't understand Lazy. I am sad there is No More Dudley. One day there will be No more Me either. What will Person do without me? I've never had a Tick though sometimes my legs Twitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:39 pm

    Hi Pip - It is very cold here now. Penny and I wear our red coats in the woods. The man took us to run at the river today. It is not frozen yet, but there are some small dead fish along the shoreline. I eat them. Penny eats them. Persons call them Fish Snackers and tell us not to eat them. I showed Penny how good they are. Dudley used to eat food with salmon. Our food is made with brown rice and chicken. We like fish. Hope your house is cozy warm. Your friend, Doyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like Fish Snackers. Person gives me dried fish strips to chew. I love them. I eat fish kibble. I used to eat raw food but I don't like it anymore. The other dogs eat raw. I had an Accident. I tell you about it in my new blog. I hope you don't miss Dudley too much. Your English Friend Pip

    ReplyDelete