September 26, 2006

Dogs' Dinner

We have two meals a day, one in the morning and one at tea time. Here is a picture of me finishing my tea today (you can just see my Wound).

I eat a lot of food but I'm still very thin. I actually eat more than Marmite! I'm skinny because my mum was half whippet (my Person sometimes calls me Pippit the Whippet when she is being nice to me).

Person always puts our three bowls down out on the veranda in three different places (Marmite's by the kennel, Monty the Mont's by the table and mine by the chairs). Then she makes us lie down and wait. Marmite drools. Then Person says "OK!" and I know which bowl is mine.

Marmite has Lite food because she is too fat, Monty has dog food with Big Meaty Chunks. I used to have the same food as Monty but I'm now trying Special food for Greyhounds without the Big Meaty Chunks. This is because Person thinks I eat too slowly so I need smaller bits.

But I can eat fast. I can eat faster than Marmite even. But if I eat very very slowly Monty the Mont and Marmite both stand right over me watching me eating every bit, waiting till I finish. It's very scrunchy food. So, I eat VERY VERY SLOWLY.

I never leave any bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment