January 04, 2007

The (Nearly) Great Escape


I had just finished making IT large enough for Monty the Mont and Marmite to get THROUGH as well.

IT took me a long time. I had to do IT while Person wasn't looking.

Once THROUGH, Monty the Mont, Marmite and I were going to squeeze behind the shed. Then we would be out the front where the cars are.

We would then go for a Walk without taking Person with us. And we could all go TOGETHER - me, Marmite and Monty the Mont. No Changing Direction all the time. Just Stopping and Sniffing and Marking wherever we like.

I knew Person had DISCOVERED IT when she said to He-Person Pip has made a hole in the fence and they can get out behind the shed. He-Person said stop them then. She-Person said how? He-Person said by telling them. She-Person said are you serious? I heard He-Person muttering anything for a quiet life.

So my Person put Mesh over our Escape Route. She put Mesh behind the Shed also in case I started a new one while she wasn't looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment